(Approved by the 2T Board on October 11, 2023)
2T envisions Fiddlehead Corner, a residential community, that:
- incorporates a shared culture of music, dance, and the arts;
- interacts with like-minded people of all ages from the wider environment;
- is affordable to a wide range of individuals;
- provides an innovative continuum of care across the lifespan;
- cultivates community values that embrace all races, all faiths, all cultures and countries of origin, and all sexual and gender orientations. We aspire to build and sustain a safe place for all.
2T’s Mission is to support the creation of:
- a flexible model of community living where all partners collaborate, contribute, and exchange/share their talents and services to create a broad palette of possibilities;
- a community that supports residents as they practice and share their various arts and skills with meaningful engagement across the lifespan;
- a community that prioritizes a continuum of care ranging from wellness to resident-engaged end-of-life care;
- an inclusive community that incorporates various types of housing and recreation;
- a friendly and environmentally sustainable community with accessible green space and natural areas; and
- a financially sustainable community for current and future residents that can also serve as a model for other, similarly community-minded efforts.